Okay, I guess I’ll play! I have been tagged by Liadan of Scraps by Liadan. Thank you, hun. I think . . . 🙂
- Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 facts about me, though why you’d want to know this stuff is beyond me
- I am an avid reader. Duh!
- I still watch Tom and Jerry and the Looney Tunes whenever I can.
- My childhood nickname was “Hotshot”. And, yes, there’s a story there!
- I am the fourth of five girls in my family.
- My favorite flavors of ice cream are strawberry and rocky road.
- I go barefoot more often than I wear shoes, especially in summer.
- When I was about 8 years old, I put a gum wrapper in the microwave just to see what would happen! You know, the metallic ones you get with Double Mint and Juicy Fruit. Everybody said you weren’t supposed to put metal in the microwave, but they didn’t tell me why. So, being the curious girl that I was, I decided to experiment. Result: after a few seconds, you can actually see the electricity. Like miniature lightning bolts!
Now, let’s see, who to tag . . .