There have been several stories in the news recently about people, mainly women, marrying themselves. Just google it and you’ll see what I mean. In my mind, this just begs several questions:
- In states/countries where gay/lesbian marriage isn’t legal, why would this be allowed? Because, technically, it would be a same sex marriage.
- If you marry yourself and then decide to start dating, would it be cheating?
- And, if you decide to sleep with someone, would you be committing adultery?
- Would you have to divorce yourself if you wanted to marry another person?
- If you don’t divorce yourself and get married anyway, would that constitute bigamy?
Enough of my strange musings . . . I thought you guys might be interested in a look at coming attractions:
See, I wasn’t lying when I said had a few other things in the works! Which one would y’all like to see posted for download this week (either Friday or Saturday, most likely)?